The Wool n’ Spinning Podcast
Episode 10.2 :: Tips, Tech & Socks
Thank you for watching! This month’s videocast features a new segment called Tips & Techniques, a possible breed-a-long in the group, socks and a give away.
I am a Craftsy affiliate. This means that when you click on the Craftsy ad within my website and purchase a class or supplies, I receive credit for it. It is a great way to support the show and much appreciated! Thank you!
- Stitch Addiction Podcast group and specifically, the KAL thread to participate
- Shackleton CAL in the Fiber Trek TV group
- The Wool n’ Spinning Podcast Ravelry group and episode thread to enter October/November’s giveaway from Yarn Ink
- What do you guys think about perpetual ongoing Breed-A-Longs? Thoughts in the episode thread please! What breeds are you interested in starting with?!
Handspun Knitting //
- Sweet Georgia Yarns’ Panda in ‘Sitka’ handspun
- Plain Rib Socks for my husband out of BFL+Silk handspun
- Hummingbird Socks out of SW BFL handspun
- Grist blog post
Sweet Georgia Yarns Reveal //
- October Fibre Club revealed here on my handspun projects page
- Sweet Georgia Yarns’ Fibre Club
Thank you for watching & Happy Spinning :)