Thank you for joining me this week! Thank you especially to our Patreon Subscribers, some of whom have just embarked on their next round of workshops, who keep the show on the air. If you are curious about learning more, please head over to Patreon.
On this week’s show, I announce the three winners of the SuccaPlokki giveaway – I hope you won! As well, I chat about some dyeing I did over the weekend, my progress of my Fireside Pullover and the theory about old lanolin in the fibre, and a purchase at my guild’s Artisan Sale this past weekend. I hope you enjoy this week’s show!
As part of the Patreon support, the show is now available again on iTunes, as well as Stitcher and Google Play Music. For those hoping and waiting for a longer format, it is now here! The show will be roughly 25 minutes weekly going forward!
Some links to things I chatted about this week:
We have some ongoing SALs in the group going on right now, here are the direct links:
· Breed Study thread for Coopworth, Norwegian and Baby Llama
· Colour Study thread, sponsored by Farm Fairy Fiber – don’t forget to submit your photos! I will close this thread while Keryn looks at the photos after next week’s show.
The upcoming giveaway this month is sponsored by Katrina’s Etsy shop, Crafty Jaks Boutique here
Links to projects I talked about:
- Punis-style rolags spun on my 30gm Capar spindle here
- NEST Fiddlesticks here
- Exploration Station project here
- Fireside Pullover progress here
Until next week,