Episode 47: Mystery Fibre, Socks & Fireside
Thank you to everyone for joining me this week! A special thank you to all Patreon subscribers for their ongoing support of the show and content. Remember to enter the monthly giveaway sponsored by Katrina of Crafty JAKS in the November Episode Thread! This week, I share some fibre that I received from our Mystery Fibre group at guild, a knit in progress and some reflections about my Fireside Pullover. I’m fighting a cold this week and feeling quite rundown so I hope you enjoy some of the video of stuff happening behind the scenes!
For November’s episode thread, you can have a look here. And the Ravelry group is here. The Patreon support page is here.
We have some ongoing SALs in the group going on right now, here are the direct links:
· #ZerotoHero2016 SPAKAL thread and don’t forget to enter for finished items in the FO thread
· Breed Study thread for Coopworth, Norwegian and Baby Llama
· Colour Study thread, sponsored by Farm Fairy Fiber – Keryn is having a look and the thread is now locked!
For some links to my projects, head over to these direct links:
· Katrina’s Etsy shop, Crafty Jaks Boutique here
· Fireside Pullover progress here
Until next week,