Thank you for tuning in this week! We are still fighting the plague but we are starting to feel better and get back on our feet. The sickest now is little Norah but she’s starting to turn the corner. Today I’m chatting about a finished knit for Christmas, a project I started and ripped out, my finished Exploration Station and a book review of Yarn-i-tec-ture.
Projects I talk about this show:
- Little Scallops project page here
- Exploration Station project here – the yarns I used are listed in the “yarn used” section and you can click on each to get a better idea about each spin
- Fireside Pullover progress here
We have some ongoing SALs in the group going on right now, here are the direct links:
- #ZerotoHero2016 SPAKAL thread and don’t forget to enter for finished items in the FO thread
- Fall Clear Out SAL thread
- Breed Study thread for Coopworth, Norwegian and Baby Llama
- Colour Study thread, sponsored by Farm Fairy Fiber – don’t forget to submit your photos! Keryn has dyed the two colourways and is going to send me the photos this week. Patreon subscribers can order initially, then it will be open to everyone else!