Dear Spinning Circle,
Welcome to another stream!
Live Stream: Tuesday, October 17th @ 10am Pacific / 12noon Central / 1pm Eastern / 6pm GMT
Direct YouTube Link here
- School of SweetGeorgia Spinning Luxury Fibres: Goats & Rare Workshop release here
- What does spinning LUXURY mean to you? Giveaway Winners announced TODAY!
- Recent Tutorial on how to use Ravelry & Slack – requests were made for help!
Ravelry thread here to ask questions, bounce ideas & comment
Today, from Jackie: Do you find your plying is more even if the bobbins are sitting behind you / depending on what fingers you’re using to separate the singles? Do you have any other tricks?
Metamorphic by Andrea Mowry; Ravelry Project Page here
- WoolieBullie Columbia roving: turquoise, raw roving, roughly dyed; tttenuating aggressively; spindling slowly on Innoxia Spindle; Ravelry Project Page here
- Total Brioche by Matt Akers; Romney-Icelandic mix, 2-ply sport, lightweight w/attentuation; Ravelry Project Page here
- Mini Mock Neck Tank by Jessie Maed; Ravelry Project Page here & original here; Gingersnap Yarns in Dust Fingering, black light activated, no modifications to tank
Community Inspiration // Participation
As always, thank you to those who share in the community, uploading photos and thoughts about what you are working on! I appreciate it – it’s my pleasure to be able to share!
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Until then, Happy Making!